Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
As a Sales Manager at Headway, you’ll be instrumental in expanding our therapist network across the US. You will manage, train and coach a group of 5-10 high-output Provider Growth Associates that work on a high velocity full sales cycle. Through hands-on mentorship and training you drive team efficiency while supporting the building of a scalable sales organization. This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, mission-aligned sales leader to join a rapidly scaling team and make an immediate impact.
You will love this role if:
- You have 2+ years of experience managing and developing a high-performing sales development team, backed by 5+ overall years in a sales function: you’re a natural, relationship-obsessed leader who can empower your direct reports to meet and exceed quota
- You enjoy taking a hands-on approach to personal development and coaching: you’ll be expected to provide tailored, direct, and earnest feedback to your team in order to develop the skills of your reports
- You’re adaptable, dynamic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You have exceptional time management skills: you know how to balance time managing the team with your own priorities
- You know how to best use metrics and data as a way to assess the sales performance of your team and identify improvement opportunities
- You know how to hire a great team: you’ll be an instrumental decision maker in the hiring of our Provider Growth Associates
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact email@example.com.
Something looks off?