Provider Growth (Sales) Associate
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 300,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
- You have 1+ years experience in consultative sales or consumer sales (bonus points if you’ve done this in a startup environment, or sold to small businesses before)
- You know how to connect with people whether in person, over the phone, or over email
- You have a deep work ethic and the desire to continuously improve
- You like to be challenged and push yourself to get better every day and in every pitch
- You have thick skin, and are comfortable thinking on your feet, trying new approaches, and bouncing back when things don’t go your way
- You take a scientific approach to growth, experimenting with a variety of tactics to discover how to generate leads and sell you have the analytical ability to identify which channels warrant more investment, and which we should avoid
- You want to learn and grow. You view this role as an opportunity to learn from a bright and talented team and are excited to take on more responsibility at Headway over time.
- You believe in our mission. You want to work for Headway because you believe in the importance of affordable and accessible mental health care, for everyone.
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?