Revenue Strategy Lead
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About The Role
As Headway grows, so do the volume and complexity of the challenges we face. As a Revenue Strategy Lead, you’ll tackle business-critical challenges within the fast growing Growth organization. You will be responsible for diagnosing unfamiliar problems, crafting novel solutions, driving outcomes, and instilling new best practices. You will report directly to Headway’s Head of function.
If you aspire to build great things and seek the ambiguity that hyper growth necessitates, this is the role for you.
- Identify key opportunities for business improvement through a combination of analytics, qualitative insights and good business sense
- Lead strategic and operational projects within the growth organization (provider and patient marketing, provider sales, provider revenue & retention, and customer experience)
- Take on projects to streamline cross functional collaboration
You will love this role if…
- You have 4+ years of experience in a role that requires analytical problem solving, operational rigor, and outcome ownership
- You thrive in the unknown, and seek out opportunities to dive into unfamiliar challenges, roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and drive towards solutions.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to distill and communicate complex technical concepts to a broad, diverse audience.
- You seek an environment that fosters individual growth through open-feedback and a high-autonomy.
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact on one of our generation’s defining problems, making mental healthcare affordable
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?