Sr. Clinical Product and Admin Coordinator
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive for prospective patients. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it easy for therapists to grow their practices, and possible for patients to find quality care they can afford.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 400,000+ appointments per month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About the role:
- As the Sr. Clinical Product and Admin Coordinator at Headway, you will be integral in helping the Clinical Quality Team meet goals such as: ensure world-class clinical patient outcomes, create an engaging community of therapists, develop cutting-edge product improvements, work efficiently with cross-functional partners, and deliver an excellent continuing education program for providers. You’ll be responsible for keeping the team on track while you both navigate multiple concurrent projects and collaborating closely with many different teams and stakeholders.
- You'll collaborate closely and coordinate communication and deliverables with Marketing, Growth, Product, and Customer Support, biz ops, IT, recruiting teams to develop a strategy for projects and execute a plan that supports our business goals and serves our providers and patients.
- Understand the current state of workflows and outcomes to set reasonable goals.
- Act as a liaison between departments and leaders within the organization regarding projects and programs.
- Owner and admin of tools for collaboration and project management, such as Asana, to optimize and streamline processes, workflows, project templates, and to create a centralized knowledge base.
- Intimately understand the user, product, and business goals to evaluate opportunities for process improvement and effectively advance the company’s vision. Plan, develop, and/or maintain departmental standard operating procedures.
- Responsible for the overall administrative coordination, implementation, and execution of projects including developing and maintaining project timelines, while tracking and following up on deliverables to ensure projects stay on track.
- Create, edit, and collaborate cross-functionally on decks and presentations. Confidently and clearly lead presentations and meetings for stakeholders at all levels.
- Design and lead internal training on new workflows and processes.
- Manage project scope, change management/scope, and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Analyze, monitor, and document performance metrics to ensure the team is learning and improving.
- Be an active member of every new product launch, lending guidance on operational efficiencies.
- Meet with relevant stakeholders to identify requirements and solicit feedback on solutions.
- Provide administrative support around scheduling, organize multiple calendars for multiple stakeholders, supporting/taking meeting minutes, acting as point of contact for cross-functional members on behalf of the clinical team, creating priority/checklist/agendas, prioritizing projects/tasks
- Tools - google suite, asana, figma, zendesk, atlas
- Helping coordinate and organize local meetups alongside clinical lead of engagement - admin and organization around those things, event/program planning, technical side on the webinar, fielding concerns or complaints; understanding of healthcare/behavioral healthcare, how startups work, exp. interdisciplinary teams
- Scheduling, coordinating, attention to detail, multitask - admin
- Conduct research on legal, state, federal, and license specific rules and regulations
- Help coordinate scheduling between clinical leadership team members and providers requesting additional support
- Be responsible for completing and organizing minutes for key meetings
You’d be a great fit if…
- 2+ years of work experience in a role that requires a high degree of operational excellence, grit, and analytical problem solving.
- Project Management: Skilled at managing cross-functional projects end to end, with a proven track record of delivering results within set timelines and scope.
- Data-driven decision-making: Proficient in using data to drive decision-making and iterate on findings to predict and meet member needs. Ability to manage ambiguity and make sound judgments in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaboration and partnership building: Strong track record communicating with cross-functional stakeholders at all levels. Prior experience working with product, design, growth, and marketing teams.
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from our NYC HQ.
Headway is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Headway will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided with reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Something looks off?