Senior Product Manager, Provider Experience
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About The Role
We’re looking for a passionate product manager to drive our provider experience to new heights.
The provider experience is the backbone of how Headway providers deliver care. Providers manage their clients, confirm sessions & get paid all through Headway’s platform – we’re now expanding our offering to clinical documentation products. As a product manager on the provider experience, you will be in the driver’s seat to turn the arduous, complex task of writing documentation into a painless & efficient experience. You will help define product strategy for this budding new area, own the roadmap & collaborate with a talented cross-functional team to build a product that providers love. If helping providers do what they do best (more time with patients, fewer tasks!) sounds compelling to you, this is the role for you.
What you’ll do at Headway:
- Craft delightful, data-driven product experiences to ensure our providers can manage their documentation with ease & efficiency
- Evolve & expand the strategy for how we can support the end-to-end clinical documentation & client management journey
- Work closely with design, engineering, data, ops and other cross-functional partners to learn quickly and ship quickly
- Deeply understand and embody the voice of our providers
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- 1 -> 100+ product experience: You have 5+ years of experience growing early stage products to market winners, preferably in SaaS
- Thrive in ambiguity: You love tackling ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment with an optimistic and energizing attitude
- Empathetic: You possess deep user empathy, have strong intuition on how they think, and love delighting them
- Results-driven: You are a master at digging into data, defining clear goals, running toward them & bringing your team along the way
- Appreciate quality: You have an exceptionally high bar for building incredible experiences
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.