Contract Talent Sourcer
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
Headway’s Talent team is hiring Contract Sourcers to identify exceptional talent for high-priority roles across the business. In this role, you’ll utilize tools like Gem and LinkedIn Recruiter to source qualified candidates across a host of geographies. You’ll also support our Talent team to coordinate and schedule initial virtual phone screens with candidates and our hiring teams. This is a mission-critical role for Headway as we aim to achieve our ambitious growth goals over the next quarter and beyond.
- Source top talent across various recruiting platforms, adhering to metrics-based targets (hourly for part-time, daily for full-time sourcers)
- Coordinate initial virtual interviews for Headway hiring stakeholders
- Utilize LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem and Greenhouse to build high-quality top of funnel for high priority roles
You’ll be a good fit if:
- You have experience using LinkedIn Recruiter (required), Gem and Greenhouse (highly preferred)
- You have experience sourcing for a variety of roles at a fast-paced, high-growth company
- You have meticulous attention to detail and can operate successfully in a quota-driven performance environment
This role is a 1099 contract and compensation will be determined by an agreed upon hourly rate
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.