Senior Product Manager, Growth - Web Experience
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
About the role:
We're seeking a highly strategic and data-driven Product Manager to lead the Growth Web Experience at Headway. This role is pivotal in our mission to revolutionize the therapy healthcare marketplace. You will be at the forefront of optimizing our web presence to drive provider growth, ensuring that our website is a powerful digital touchpoint and growth engine.
In this role, you will spearhead the transformation of Headway's web experience, drive continuous growth experimentation, and oversee the launch and scaling of a robust CMS to unblock marketing innovation. If you're passionate about leveraging web technologies, data, and marketing strategies to drive user acquisition and engagement, this role is tailor-made for you.
What you’ll do at Headway:
- Strategic Roadmap Development: Own and continuously refine the strategy and roadmap for our Web Experience, aligning cross-functional teams across marketing, engineering, design, and product needs.
- Growth Initiative Execution: Lead the end-to-end execution of high-impact product initiatives that drive Web Experience KPIs, leveraging site analytics, user feedback, and marketing inputs to inform execution.
- CMS & Marketing Stewardship: Product owner of the CMS, including relationship with external agencies and close partnership with marketing to ensure the platform is efficient and unblocks marketing innovation.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with design, development, marketing, and external agencies or partners to ensure alignment with the brand, positioning, and growth objectives.
You’ll be great for this role if you:
- Have 5-8+ years of product management experience working on high-growth and at-scale web products. Experience in web optimization, marketing, CMS management, and growth is a plus.
- Love diving into web analytics and have a deep understanding of how to leverage data for decision-making, without falling into analysis paralysis.
- Thrive in navigating through ambiguity in brand new territory on problems that affect multiple different types of users.
- Break through walls to drive outcomes - you can quickly unblock yourself and are biased toward action.
- Are an excellent collaborator and enjoy working across many disciplines including design, development, marketing, and data.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role:
- The starting salary for Product Manager, Growth is $163,500 and increases to $195,500 based on industry tenure and experience.
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.