Marketing Finance Lead
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
As the Marketing Finance Lead, you will have the unique opportunity of leading our marketing data insights and shaping strategic decisions that will impact our growth trajectory. You’ll be the Strategic Finance team’s cross-functional partner to support Marketing, and be responsible for target setting, channel-level forecasting and performance tracking, all while identifying areas of opportunity and supporting key strategic decisions. As an advisor to business leaders across the company, you will be instrumental in utilizing data to drive initiatives for growth and improvement as we continue to rapidly scale.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to model business outcomes through target setting, different investing scenarios and risk assessment
- Be accountable for deep insights on marketing funnel performance, quality, and channel trends
- Support and manage end-to-end reporting for marketing operating KPIs and support key strategic decision-making
- Conduct detailed analysis into data trends and work with cross-functional partners to address any implications to their strategies and the company-wide model
- Lead the development of dashboards and presentations to track and convey progress on specific initiatives
- Support development of other cross-functional business team operating models and help drive ongoing budgeting/forecasting
You’d be a great fit if...
- You have 6+ years in marketing finance and/or analytical roles within a high-growth startup
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact on one of our generation’s defining problems – making quality mental healthcare both accessible and affordable
- You’re excited to work cross functionally with Marketing to develop a greater understanding of function-specific growth and efficiency metrics and help course-correct where necessary
- You have experience with SQL and data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau
- You have exceptional analytical skills with the ability to drill down into the weeds while maintaining a strategic lens
- You’re energized by joining an early-stage startup and making immediate impact in a high-growth environment
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $195,000
- Group B: $175,500
- Group C: $156,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.