Marketing Operations Lead
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $100 million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, and Google Ventures.
Join us, and make an impact
As Headway’s first Marketing Operations Lead, you’ll play an integral role in evolving Headway’s provider marketing operations & tech stack. Reporting directly to the Head of Demand Generation, you’ll set the vision for marketing operations at Headway and start creating high quality marketing processes that help us acquire and convert tens of thousands of therapists as we build a new mental healthcare system.
- Build a 0 to 1 marketing operations strategy that sets our marketing function up to scale successfully
- Create and execute on a marketing operations roadmap that drives measurable business outcomes
- Own and improve our marketing tech stack (Marketo, Builder.io, GA, tag manager, etc)
- Manage the technical components of our paid channels – like setting up pixels and monitoring conversion events
- Create and own internal processes that make our marketing team and campaigns more efficient
- Partner with our RevOps team to ensure that our marketing processes are aligned with sales processes
You'd be great for this role if:
- You’re detail-oriented and enjoy managing complex end-to-end processes
- You’re extremely comfortable with a broad marketing tech stack
- You enjoy building new, cross-functional processes from scratch
- You’ve worked in health care or mental health care; bonus points if you’ve specialized in an SMB audience
- You seek an environment that fosters individual growth through open-feedback and a high-autonomy
- You thrive in the unknown, and seek out opportunities to dive into unfamiliar challenges, roll up your sleeves, learn new skills, and drive towards solutions
- You are motivated by the opportunity to make an impact on one of our generation’s defining problems, accessible mental healthcare
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $165,000
- Group B: $148,500
- Group C: $132,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.