Lifecycle Marketing Lead, Customer Engagement
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over over $225+ million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz and Health Care Services Corporation.
Join us, and make an impact
Our Lifecycle Marketing team is building a best in class engagement engine, driving and optimizing engagement throughout the customer journey. We are looking for an experienced marketer who will expand our existing subscriber database and drive top of funnel engagement by designing and implementing new initiatives relevant to our provider audience. The ideal candidate will be customer-centric and have proven multi-channel experience attracting and acquiring and engaging a subscriber base.
- Grow a marketable database of subscribers through a unpaid and paid strategies multi-channel approach (e.g., chat, direct mail, gated content)
- Optimize intake form criteria and placement by managing A/B experiment roadmap
- Own the development and execution of the newsletter
- Own onboarding and educational nurture campaigns and automations for new users (eg. Welcome Series)
- Develop strategy and best practices for engaging subscribers
- Design and execute new campaigns to engage existing subscribers through email service platform
- Track and analyze program performance, and identify opportunities for optimization
You’d be a great fit for this role if:
- You have 4-6+ years experience managing lifecycle or email marketing campaigns
- You have an empathetic, customer-centric approach that keeps the customer experience at the center
- You are data-driven - you love to dig into the numbers and details to derive new insights and identify new opportunities
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth startup environment
- You are excited by the opportunity to own end to end initiatives, from high level strategy as well as roll-up the sleeves work to get things done
- You have proven experience building and managing a large database of subscribers
- You have experience with Looker, or similar data analytics platforms
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $135,000
- Group B: $121,500
- Group C: $108,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.