Senior Manager, Revenue Operations (Systems)
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $225+ million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz and Health Care Services Corporation.
Join us, and make an impact
As a leader within Headway’s Revenue Operations org, reporting to the Head of Revenue Strategy & Revenue Operations, you’ll have the unique opportunity to build, shape, and lead a brand new function responsible for building and continuously improving the systems needed to unlock the next phase of Headway’s exponential growth.
As Headway scales to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare for millions of people across the country, the complexity of the operational landscape within which we operate has also increased exponentially. To this end, in our journey to build next generation healthcare growth infrastructure, we’re seeking an operational leader to grow and shape a function responsible for scaling Headway’s revenue systems.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity that will place you in the driver’s seat to redefine the gold standard for revenue systems, while leading a world-class team within one of America’s fastest growing startups.
- Define and own Headway’s revenue systems strategy and roadmap to meet Headway’s ambitious short-term and medium/long-term revenue goals while minimizing tech debt
- Oversee E2E revenue tools management, from tool selection, to implementation and continuous optimization
- In tandem with key x-functional partners, define system to capture and resolve immediate systems needs and medium/long-term feedback
- Build a brand new systems function within Revenue Operations
- Hire and develop a high-performing team of systems leaders
You’d be a great fit if...
- You are a revenue systems expert, with 8+ years of experience administering and developing systems first hand and at least 4+ years of experience owning systems strategy/roadmap
- You are a Salesforce expert, you are well versed in other revenue applications (like Calendly, Outreach, Twilio, Churnzero, Marketo and Gong), and you have a strong data architecture understanding
- You have a vision on how all revenue systems work together, and you shape it by collaborating x-functionally with other growth leaders to build right solution to balance current and medium/long term business needs
- You thrive at operating in a hyper growth startup, remaining flexible and willing to adjust course when needed
- You are willing to get your hands dirty to build the systems function from scratch, you get energized about building and consider no task is beneath you
- You have a passion for and experience leading systems teams and coaching more junior team members
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role:
- The starting salary for Revenue Systems Manager is $165,000 and increases to $195,000 based on industry tenure and experience.
- Other compensation includes: discretionary bonuses
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.