Senior Associate, CX WFM Real Time Adherence
Headway’s mission is a big one - to build a new mental health care system everyone can access. We’ve built technology that helps people find great therapists with the first software-enabled national network of providers accepting insurance.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the majority of providers don’t accept insurance, making therapy too expensive for most people. Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access by making it easy for therapists to take insurance and scale their practice.
Headway was founded in 2019 – since then, we’ve grown into a diverse, national network of over 25,000 mental healthcare providers across all 50 states who run their practice on our software. We’re a Series C company powering 500k+ appointments per month with over $225m in funding from a16z (Andreessen Horowitz), Accel, GV (formerly Google Ventures), Spark Capital, Thrive Capital, and Health Care Service Corporation.
We want your time here to be the most meaningful experience of your career. Join us, and help change mental healthcare for the better.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced CX WFM Real Time Analyst to support intraday performance and queue management. As a Real Time Analyst, you will monitor CX queue volumes and adherence to schedules while identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies and minimize SLA risks. You will also assist in building and adjusting agent schedules as needed.
A successful candidate will work to ensure that service level (eg, first response time, time to resolution), cost, and staffing goals are met, while building strong relationships with our CX team and other cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate will be relationship-obsessed, comfortable in fast-moving, ambiguous spaces, and a strong independent worker, who is able to confidently drive improvements in scheduling and schedule adherence.
What You Will be Doing
- Collaboration: Cultivate enduring relationships with both internal teams and external partners.
- Queue Management: Proactively oversee chat and email queues, ensuring timely responses and high-quality service.
- Performance Oversight: Keep a close watch on agent adherence and performance, pinpointing areas for optimization and mitigating SLA challenges.
- Resource Planning: Offer insights into staffing needs and working hours to consistently maintain superior service levels.
- Data Analysis: Scrutinize trends using tools like Zendesk and Assembled, and design effective strategies and procedures to consistently meet SLAs.
- Scheduling: Craft and refine agent schedules for chat and email channels. Make necessary adjustments considering factors like holidays and product launches.
- Reporting: Create detailed reports capturing chat queue volume, agent performance metrics, and shrinkage/occupancy rates.
- Communication: Regularly update leadership on intraday and daily performance metrics.
- Contingency Planning: In collaboration with WFM and CX leaders, design robust contingency strategies for optimal queue management.
- 2-3 years' experience in a workforce management capacity.
- Acquainted with contact center management best practices.
- In-depth understanding of real-time management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in problem-solving and innovative thinking.
- Established record of cross-functional teamwork.
- Proficiency in using Zendesk.
- Robust analytical skills, with hands-on experience in Google sheets and Looker for reporting.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Prior experience with CX BPOs.
- Experience in working with Assembled WFM software.
We'd Love to Work With You If:
- You excel in ambiguous environments and take pride in building systems from scratch.
- You dive deep into challenges, crafting bespoke solutions tailored to specific needs.
- You are proactive in offering feedback and championing fresh, impactful ideas.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Group A: $95,000
- Group B: $85,500
- Group C: $76,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Benefits offered include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.