Growth Marketing Lead, Paid Social
Headway is building a new mental healthcare system that everyone can access. We make it easy for people to find quality in-network mental health care by removing historic barriers faced by mental health providers, payers, and patients.
1 in 4 people in the US have a treatable mental health condition, but the vast majority do not get the care they need. The primary reason is cost: the majority of therapists do not accept insurance, meaning paying for therapy is prohibitively expensive. This is where we got our start – Headway has built the first software-enabled national network of therapists who accept health insurance, making it possible for patients to find quality care they can afford and enabling mental healthcare providers to grow their practice.
We launched in April of 2019 and are now powering 500,000+ appointments a month. To scale our vision, we’ve raised over $225+ million in funding from a16z, Thrive, Accel, Spark Capital, Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz and Health Care Services Corporation.
Join us, and make an impact
Our Performance Marketing team is building a best in class acquisition engine. We are looking for an outcome-oriented digital marketer to scale our paid social channels to grow our mental health provider network. The ideal candidate has experience leading and optimizing performance campaigns with specific direct-response goals (CPL, CPA), translating paid media strategy into concrete plans with internal partners and executing those plans down to the last detail without missing a growth target.
- Own and manage our paid social (Meta, LinkedIn) marketing channels and budget, ensuring we hit our monthly cost and volume goals
- Create a streamlined process for continuously creating, launching and testing new ads and messaging campaigns
- Partner with internal teams (Design, Content, Revenue Operations, Product Marketing, Marketing Analytics) to strengthen the efficacy of our performance marketing programs
- Deliver reporting, insights and forecasts that measures channel performance on a daily through annual basis
- Support in the development of new landing pages and digital touchpoints to supplement the customer journey of your acquisition campaigns
- Stay on top of the always-evolving digital marketing landscape, from industry news to emerging AI technology, with an emphasis on the quickly evolving and mass impacting HIPAA regulations
You’d be a great fit for this role if:
- You have 3-5+ years scaling performance marketing campaigns across major paid social platforms like Meta, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, etc., and have the numbers to back it
- You are highly detailed and process-oriented – you record learnings from every test, never miss a UTM, and always know how much your campaigns are spending
- You don’t take no as an answer – you think there is always a way to improve performance, drive scale and lower costs with a persistent testing mentality
- You are data-driven – you love to dig into the numbers and details to derive new insights and identify new opportunities
- You have high critical thinking skills with a strong bias towards action
- You have experience working in-house at high-growth tech companies or agency experience (a plus)
Compensation and Benefits:
- Salary information is based on a single salary target per role and is differentiated based on geographic location (Group A, B, or C)
- Group A: $135,000
- Group B: $121,500
- Group C: $108,000
- Examples of cities located in each Compensation Grouping:
- Group A = NYC/Tri-State Area, SF/Bay Area, LA Area, Seattle, Boston, Austin, and San Diego
- Group B = Chicago, Miami, Denver, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Nashville, Sacramento, Phoenix, and Portland
- Group C = All remaining cities
- Benefits offered include:
- Equity Compensation
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- HSA / FSA
- Work-from-Home Stipend
- Therapy Reimbursement
- 13 paid holidays each year as well as a Holiday Break during the week between December 25th and December 31st
- Unlimited PTO
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training and professional development
We believe a team's strength is in its people, and we cannot achieve this mission without a team that reflects the diversity of this problem - across race, ethnicity, gender, sexuality, age, national origin, religion, family status, disability, military status, and experience.
Headway employees work remotely across the US, with the option to work from offices in New York City and (coming soon!) San Francisco. Headway participates in E-Verify. To learn more, click here.