Client Care Associate
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
This position requires travel across the San Francisco Bay Area (primarily East Bay, San Jose area, Napa County and Sonoma County) and is a full-time position.
The Client Care Associate is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to supporting and growing the business. These duties include direct client support by performing care consultations, quality assurance/reassessment visits with existing clients, delivering PPE supplies, client/Care Professional introductions, fill-in support for starts of care for high valued clients, and supporting growth activities. The Client Care Associate should use a consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs, execute a service agreement, and set the Care management team up for success. The Client Care Associate will then continuously follow up, visit and re-evaluate care needs to ensure high-quality care, client satisfaction, and client retention and growth.
- Support on-call caregiving needs for clients who require a quick turnaround.
- Reflect the core values of Honor.
- Meet with leads (potential clients and family members) to assess clients’ needs and recommend solutions. (Expectation is to close 75% or more of qualified potential clients).
- Follow up with potential clients and family members to “nurture” leads.
- Actively collaborate through detailed and ongoing communication with the Care management team to ensure services are properly set up and provided for new clients
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/Care Pro introductions with new clients and other clients, as applicable.
- Follow up with new clients to ensure satisfaction
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has quality assurance visits and reassessments, as required.
- Properly document quality assurance and reassessment visits in a timely manner.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, colleagues, Care Pros, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolutions to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Support the business’ growth goals through a variety of methodologies including but not limited to: identifying potential referral sources, making marketing packets and dropping off gifts to referral sources.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by Honor.
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Must demonstrate an ability to work effectively within Honor and Home Instead required systems and technologies, as well as be proficient in computer skills (calendars, documents, etc)
- Must have the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, and sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the senior care industry
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the management, office colleagues, Care management team, Care Pros and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as needed
- Must have the ability to perform duties in a professional office setting
- Must have the ability to work as a part of a team
- College degree preferred
- One year experience in home care, health care or senior-related industry required, an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
Want to know more about why Honor is a great place to work? Check out our perks!
We value people! These four people-centric values guide the ways we work and decisions we make every day.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Something looks off?