Franchise Development Programs Director
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
The Honor Franchise Development team sells brand new franchise territories, attracts new external buyers, facilitates intra-network transactions, and supports succession planning for existing owners that are ready to exit the network. As the Franchise Development Program Director, your role is pivotal to our revenue growth goals as we develop novel and enhance existing programs and policies that shape the network’s ownership makeup. Specifically, you will:
- Develop, launch, and manage new programs that include policy design, internal & external network communication, scaling plans, and reporting in order to achieve tactical progress against network strategy
- Partner closely with our franchise sales team to identify opportunities for strategy integration and optimization as they execute on sales of new territories & support transaction activities
- Deeply collaborate with the Network Performance team to ensure a continuous feedback loop of insight from partners and owners
- Build and maintain strong relationships with owners and act as a trusted advisor to them, demonstrating industry knowledge and understanding of their business challenges
- Communicate progress and barriers regularly to Executive team members
- Collaborate with members of our executive and cross-functional teams, who rely on you to make thoughtful recommendations to drive progress against corporate priorities
- Lead a small team and effectively develop their potential
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in corporate strategy, business development, corporate development, go-to-market functions, program design or similar experiences
- Strong financial analytics and business acumen foundation
- A passion for “0-to-1” program creation, including process development and enhancement for efficient scaling
- Meticulous attention to detail to effectively support complex legal and regulatory situations
- Strong leadership skills that include building relationships internally and externally, influencing others, and collaborative solutions development
- Genuine passion for cultivating a positive culture based on strong principles and effectively managing and empowering team members to unlock their full potential
- Ability to travel domestically on a regular basis (~25%)
Nice to have:
- Experience working with 2-sided market platforms, healthcare, or high-growth technologies are major advantages
- Experience in franchising or other network-based business settings
- Experience with Salesforce
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work