Senior Product Marketing Manager
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
We're seeking a Product Marketing Manager with a passion for customer experience, marketing strategy, and the ability to understand and market our home care services. This role will own the marketing lifecycle from research to analysis and execution of message of a tech enabled home care service in a way that resonates with customers, partners and other target audiences.
- Develop and implement comprehensive product marketing strategies including market positioning, competitive analyses, customer segmentation, and penetration plans.
- Craft compelling messaging and positioning for our services. Translate complex product concepts into clear, jargon-free messages that resonate with our target audience.
- Partner and collaborate with the product development, platform success and communication teams to roll out and communicate changes, enhancements, and brand new feature launches around our services to consumers, Care Pros, owners and Referral Providers.
- Own the creation and maintenance, measuring and understanding the effectiveness of marketing assets for on platform such as brochures, datasheets, white papers, presentations, website copy, and more for internal and external sales
- Serve as a subject matter expert in the home care services market and share insights and updates with the wider team.
- Communicate the value of our products/services to the sales team and work with them to develop the sales strategy and tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of product marketing experience in a relevant industry, with a history of managing comprehensive strategic plans.
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to collect, analyze and use data to prove what is working and make adjustments/changes based on what is not working.
- Experience marketing a tech enabled service.
- Familiarity with home care services or related industries a plus
- Strong project management skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Must be a strong cross-functional team player with a positive attitude.
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers generous equity packages that increase with position level and responsibilities, and a 401K with up to a 4% employer match.
We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work