Multimedia Creative Producer
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
As Multimedia Creative Producer, you will produce and own multimedia elements that enhance the Home Instead Senior Care brand experience for both internal and external audiences.
- Develop, produce, and deliver multimedia projects for marketing, communications and other departments as directed by Managing Producer. These projects will include, but are not limited to, still photography, video production, audio and podcasts, animation, and motion design, as well as new and emerging media.
- Collaborate with and contribute new and big ideas to the in-house Creative team, supporting established and evolving goals.
- Develop and produce motion graphics and animations for video projects that require them.
- Assist in various capacities on larger video shoots.
- Work with the content and social teams to plan, create, and deliver on video and photography needs for digital advertising/social media.
- Film, edit and interview franchise owners and key players for various projects.
- Maintain a social-first mindset for all projects, no matter the medium.
- Participate in franchise training soon after orientation.
- Omaha Area Local (Semi-Remote in 2-3 days)
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in the field of film production, multimedia or applicable field, preferred.
- Strong familiarity with film, photography and design theory, as well as recognized industry standards.
- Have ability to independently produce basic video productions start-to-finish including directing performance, filming, editing, and encoding.
- Skilled in motion graphics
- Curious and eager to learn and stay ahead of the curve on video and photographic AI
- Expert with Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Lightroom, Photoshop, Illustrator, Audition, etc.), as well as other third party production software.
- Expert with motion picture and still photography cameras.
- Proficient with lighting tools and setups, including use of available light.
- Proficient with audio recording tools and setups such as microphones, mixers, etc.
- Proficient with Mac computers and tools.
Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures.
- Ability to independently oversee projects from beginning to end, including incorporation of new ideas and best practices and evaluation of processes and procedures in order to recommend improvements and changes when appropriate.
- Ability to pitch creative concepts in presentation form to clients, receive feedback and apply recommended edits/changes, and deliver a high-quality product in a professional manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to listen intently and effectively.
- Ability to establish collaborative working relationships with management, colleagues, franchise owners and their staffs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with a focus on coaching/motivational skills, enthusiasm, and positive attitude.
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines.
- Ability to keep track of time spent on projects and tasks, and track time in project management software.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to plan, organize and prioritize daily, monthly and yearly work.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to work evenings or weekends as required.
- Occasional travel required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to reach with hands and arms to operate office equipment.
- Ability to stand and walk during the course of a normal business day.
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers equity and 401K with up to a 4% match. We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work