Director, MarTech Performance
Honor exists to expand the world’s capacity to care.
We’re combining high tech with high-touch to deliver better home care for aging adults, better jobs for Care Professionals, and entirely new offerings to support the aging journey, at scale.
Founded in 2014, and now a Series E funded “Unicorn” valued at over $1B, Honor leads the world’s largest home care network with the most advanced care platform. Our August 2021 acquisition of Home Instead has created a global company that’s revolutionizing how society cares for older adults, their families, and Care Professionals.
The Honor Care Platform combines local care and the most advanced technology to bring the highest quality care to more aging adults.
Grow at Honor as part of a united team where everyone shows up authentically, shares ideas bravely, and solves complex problems!
About the Work:
As Director, MarTech Performance, you define and reinvent the Marketing Technology stack for brand, client, and care professional acquisition. Partner with the Chief Communications Officer to build and transform our systems to an integrated platform of SaaS and custom developed systems. Your stack manages multimillion dollar spend and delivers Campaign management, Marketing automation, customer acquisition, SEO, organic & paid digital impressions along with consumer insights having the privacy needed for our industry. Performance marketers, lifecycle marketers and the global Marketing organization will be your customers. You’ll work to understand what they need to drive KPIs across Acquisition, Activation, Engagement and Retention. You’ll meet those needs by building or extending MarTech capabilities with the help of product, engineering, data engineering and data science teams
- Rationalize and Integrate Invoca, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Sprout, Optimizely, Salesforce, DMP, Google Ads into a intentional system with clear data infrastructure for marketing analysis and automation
- Set up automated ad-buying, marketing automation systems for annual $XXM spend driving ongoing CAC improvements
- Implementing and maintaining an audience management/CDP/CRM system to allow Marketing to self-service audience management and targeting
- Lead evaluation, selection, implementation, and ongoing operational management of marketing technology tools and platforms including eCommerce, loyalty & personalization platforms, “MarTech” automation, content management systems (CMS), Salesforce, social media management systems, and marketing data/analytics systems.
What results do you generate:
- Support the Honor Growth Tech Tenets of all work is worth doing with business/architecture impact And the Growth Tech Mission - Increase the # of Owners with revenue growth driven by the lever of increased Leads and Lead conversion.
- Measurable ROI for Ad spend to client leads and CLTV, enabling CAC measurement and savings.
- Increased Organic traffic, SEO, and Contact capture
To succeed in the role, you’ll need:
- Demonstrated Product Management skills including addressable market opportunity, business modeling, feature prioritization, and successful release management
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies, data management, and integration principles including Google Ad Manager, Salesforce, Hubspot, Tradedesk, and other leading martech SaaS solutions.
- Prioritization across multiple work-streams : Managing multiple goals, deadlines, timelines, scopes, and resources.
- Communication & Collaboration Skills: Ability to communicate effectively, particularly via written communication with both technical and non-technical team members. Also the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Proven delivery of solutions for MarTech Stack including components for content management/delivery, web analytics, search engine, digital asset management, digital events and social media integration.
- Developing and managing relationships with external suppliers and partners, including negotiating contracts, monitoring performance, and ensuring timely delivery of services and solutions.
Our range reflects the hiring range for this position. We use national average to determine pay as we are a remote first company. Individual pay is based on a number of factors including qualifications, skills, experience, education, and training.
Base pay is just a part of our total rewards program. Honor offers generous equity packages that increase with position level and responsibilities, and a 401K with up to a 4% employer match.
We provide medical, dental and vision coverage including zero cost plans for employees. Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and Life Insurance are fully employer paid with a voluntary additional Life Insurance option. We offer a generous time off program, mental health benefits, wellness program, and discount program.
Honor is remote friendly! We're hiring across the U.S., with an entirely virtual interview and onboarding process. Most of our positions are remote/work from home and do not require permanent relocation. As conditions allow, we have office space for in-person collaboration in our San Francisco Bay Area, CA and Austin, TX hubs. If you're looking for a great job that offers you the opportunity to work from home, we'd love to talk to you.
This role doesn’t sound quite right? Send this application to a friend who may be a fit and check out our other available roles!
Honor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, political affiliation or belief.
Honor is an E-Verify company. For more information please review our Participation and your Right to Work