Demand Generation Manager
Hummingbird is a remote-first, fully distributed team united by the shared mission of helping fight financial crime. Since our launch in 2017, we’ve helped major financial institutions and tech-savvy trailblazers alike (e.g. Stripe, Affirm, etc.) orchestrate their compliance programs through our thoughtfully designed, intuitive SaaS product. We believe finding and stopping financial crime is a problem rooted in code, language and design, so we built the product that the heroes doing this work deserve.
We are customer-obsessed, and we love building and shipping great products. We set a high bar, challenge our assumptions, seek diverse opinions, and support each other to do our best work.
About the Role
As Hummingbird’s Demand Gen Manager, you will work directly with our account executives and other cross-functional leaders to build and execute account-specific marketing programs intended to increase awareness and engagement with our target accounts. This role will help build the foundation of Hummingbird’s demand gen function and will report into our Head of Demand Gen.
What you’re looking to do:
- Optimize marketing channels including, but not limited to, Digital, Email, Webinars, Events, and Direct Mail.
- Work closely with the sales team to align marketing efforts with their needs, supporting lead nurturing and conversion.
- Design and execute ABM programs that align with sales goals and influence decision makers across the buyer’s journey. You enjoy working in ambiguous environments that allow you to create your own playbooks.
- Oversee account research and planning, as well as orchestration across multiple marketing channels (like email, website, personalized advertising, intent data and virtual events).
- Coach and align stakeholders across Marketing, Sales Development and Sales to execute on integrated account activation plans. You’re passionate about setting sales up for success.
- Partner with content teams to provide campaign customization and tailored thought leadership.
- Monitor key performance indicators for Marketing programs across multiple tactics and ensure continuous improvement and effectiveness of prospecting and marketing tactics.
- Help fight financial crime! You might not be an anti-money-laundering whiz just yet, but you’re excited about diving in to deeply understand this industry and make a genuinely positive impact on the world while doing so.
What we’re looking for:
- Proven track record of managing integrated B2B enterprise marketing campaigns using tactics that include webinars, digital advertising, and social media.
- Familiarity with the technology sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture and engage.
- Excellent project management skills.
- A strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment, with the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders within the marketing and sales teams.
- Creativity; someone who enjoys thinking out of the box.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please don't hesitate to contact us to request accommodation.