Senior Product Manager
Are you interested in championing a product that makes work better? The science is clear: happier employees are more productive and stay at companies longer—everyone wins!
Who we are
We're a team on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Humu is an HR technology platform that makes it easy for organizations and their people to improve, every single week. Science shows that the fastest path to improvement is via personalized coaching in the flow of work. That’s exactly what Humu does. Humu nudges managers and their teams to build better habits that will lead to their success. Unlike most tools, Humu combines Nobel-prize winning science and technology to pinpoint which behaviors and people skills leaders, managers, and employees need to be effective. Humu helps customers drive outcomes like improving managers, increasing agility, building more inclusive cultures and boosting team performance.
Humu was founded in 2017; in 2021 we raised a $60M Series C round and we’re excited to grow our ~100-person company. We started with an office in Mountain View, CA; we still have that office, but we’ve since hired many employees across the US and plan to continue supporting a remote-first culture..
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
What you'll get to work on
Humu’s Nudge Engine® deploys thousands of customized nudges—small, personal steps—throughout organizations to empower every employee, manager, team, and leader as a change agent. Over time, our nudges grow increasingly aware of the timing, messaging, and motivational techniques that inspire individual employees towards action.
Where you fit in
As a Product Manager at Humu, you’ll be developing strategy and goals for the product team, as well as the clear path to make those goals a reality. We’re a collaborative environment, and we’re looking for someone who prioritizes the team above all else. You’ll act as an amplifier and collaborator across all teams — listening to, engaging with all teams and cross-pollinating ideas.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Build a deep understanding of customers, user needs, and the market
- Define key problems we need to solve and build organizational understanding of those problems
- Collaborate closely with all cross functional problems to build world-class products in a dynamic environment
- Build well-rationalized roadmaps balancing short term needs with long term vision
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management at a leading technology company
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Software and/or HR tech preferred
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership. Ability to lead and influence teams as you drive key product outcomes.
- Experience moving quickly — establishing timelines and delivering high-quality work on schedule
- Expert communicator and collaborator, with an emphasis on understanding multiple perspectives
- A clear approach to decision making — from an analytical perspective when clear data and signal are available — but also in ambiguity
- A passion for our mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere
Only open to candidates in the SF Bay Area, CA or Seattle, WA
Salary range: $160,000 - $200,000
Something looks off?