Enterprise Customer Success Manager, EMEA (contract)
Who we are
We're a team on a mission to make work better for everyone, everywhere. We empower people to thrive at work, without creating more work for them.
Humu is an HR technology platform that makes it easy for organizations and their people to improve, every single week. Science shows that the fastest path to improvement is via personalized coaching in the flow of work. That’s exactly what Humu does. Humu nudges managers and their teams to build better habits that will lead to their success. Unlike most tools, Humu combines Nobel-prize winning science and technology to pinpoint which behaviors and people skills leaders, managers, and employees need to be effective. Humu helps customers drive outcomes like improving managers, increasing agility, building more inclusive cultures and boosting team performance.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a product that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
Where you fit in
As a member of Humu’s Customer Success team, you will be the face of our product to new customers by helping to guide them in improving their workplace. As an early member, you’ll build our relationships and community to a diverse set of industries, customers, and workforces. We are committed to change the working world for the better by bringing greater meaning and happiness into everyone's working lives, everywhere. We are passionate about our mission, and excited to grow our school of fish with people who want to do the same - and people who will bring in their different perspectives to help us continue to shape our team and product. If this is you, we encourage you swim into our candidate pool!
- You’ll help Humu’s customers achieve the maximum possible value from Humu by understanding their goals and helping customers achieve those goals while minimizing risk. Help build Humu’s Customer Success strategy for future customers and create scalable policies and procedures to optimize the customer experience.
- Coach customers on how to most effectively manage their programs. Ensure customers realize the full potential of our products and services to meet their objectives.
- Oversee account health, promote adoption, and client satisfaction to drive renewals and upsells.
- Serve as the liaison and trusted advisor between customers and other parts of the Humu organization.
- Coach customers on how to leverage the various Humu roles and resources made available to enable value through the customer lifecycle (onboarding, technical implementation, etc.).
- Working in partnership with Sales and Marketing, identify and amplify the narrative of our biggest Customer Success stories via press, web portals and community events.
- Timely and accurately respond to customer inquiries.
- 3+ years of relevant work supporting customers in a growing enterprise SaaS company
- Strong communication skills with a growth and learning mindset
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills
- Strong project/program management skills and a focus on details
- Strong customer empathy and ability to build strong working relationships cross functionally and with external partners
- Ability to identify customer objectives and drive success plans to meet them
- Ability to learn technical details of product configuration and delivery
- Desire to learn HR product landscape and the problems being tackled
- Ability to build/grow Executive relationships
- Experience with expectation setting, influencing, and negotiating with customers
This role is a 12-month contract and only open to remote UK based candidates
Something looks off?