VP of Marketing
Humu is an HR technology platform that makes it easy for organizations and their people to improve, every single week. Science shows that the fastest path to improvement is via personalized coaching in the flow of work. That’s exactly what Humu does. Humu nudges managers and their teams to build better habits that will lead to their success. Unlike most tools, Humu combines Nobel-prize winning science and technology to pinpoint which behaviors and people skills leaders, managers, and employees need to be effective. Humu helps customers drive outcomes like improving managers, increasing agility, building more inclusive cultures and boosting team performance.
We’re looking for passionate collaborators who are excited about building a brand that empowers people to improve themselves, and the teams around them.
What we're looking for
Humu is looking for an experienced and data-driven enterprise SaaS growth marketer to own revenue growth and pipeline optimization globally. We’re looking for someone with experience designing and building multi-channel marketing campaigns targeting C-Level buyers, with expertise in demand and account based marketing. You’ll operate as the owner for all marketing initiatives across the company, defining and executing a strategy in alignment with our corporate growth objectives and GTM strategy. To be successful, you need deep expertise in reaching enterprise audiences with a compelling value proposition You approach marketing as a science and are obsessed with data and analytics.
This person will partner closely with our Sales leadership team across North America and EMEA to execute regional demand generation programs in support of all sellers. The VP of Marketing will also oversee a team of marketing professionals specializing in demand generation, content marketing, field marketing, and product marketing.
Humu is the category leader in modern Workforce Nudgetech and Employee Listening software and we’re looking for someone who can continue to expand our brand reach and customer community.
- Develop and execute a multi-channel strategy to drive pipeline growth. This strategy should span digital marketing, account based marketing, field events, content, communications, analyst relations, product marketing, and sales enablement.
- Oversee end-to-end pipeline optimization with a focus on attracting new prospects and accelerating conversion rates. Leverage historic performance data to maximize the value of all future marketing investments.
- Analyze gaps in the buyer journey (top, mid, and bottom funnel) and identify the necessary assets, content, and programs to accelerate existing opportunities.
- Partner with Sales leadership to provide marketing support to global and regional sales activities.
- Collaborate with product teams on launching new products and features, leading GTM strategy, and enabling sales and customer success teams
- Develop a content and comms strategy that solidifies Humu as a thought-leader in the HR space
- Communicate with Humu’s senior leadership and board of directors with clarity, confidence, and authority.
- Operate as a cross-functional leader to support Humu’s corporate growth, culture, and team
- 10-15+ years of experience in B2B enterprise software marketing (SaaS preferred) with a strong focus on demand generation
- Proven experience building, nurturing, and growing pipeline with a C-level executive buyer
- History of building and optimizing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Proficient with modern martech tools and systems (SFDC, Pardot) and digital demand generation channels and tools
- Experience leading demand generation, field marketing, and content teams
- Strong executer who doesn't mind rolling their sleeves up to meet their goals
- Ideally, experience in HR Tech
Location: Seattle or SF Bay Area, remote optional
Something looks off?