SDR (Sales Development Representative)
Sales Development @ Intellimize.
We help businesses “convert more”. But our buyers (Marketing Leaders) are probably the most sold to people globally. They know the pattern of cookie-cutter, high volume, and low empathy outreach. To win, we have to be different. We have to Interrupt that pattern. So we:
- Treat buyers like people. Not personas or prospects.
- Research each buyer and their business to make it about them, not us.
- Value quality over quantity. No dumb auto templates.
- Connect with prospects on all channels
- Write and speak in plain English. Short. Snappy. No jargon.
- Make more deposits than withdrawals.
- Encourage reps to build their own repeatable, and efficient schedules
- Act boldly to try new things, and learn from each other.
- Let our customers brag for us.
Here’s what we look for in new teammates:
6+ months experience as an SDR in SaaS
1-2 Years of corporate experience, outside of undergraduate education
Track-record of overperformance. You exceed the goals you set at work, in education, and in your personal life.
Coachable. You continuously seek feedback. You take action.
Growth Mindset. Selling in a technical landscape excites you. You see failure as the springboard to growth.
Creativity. You are confident to try new things, and navigate inboxes full of “TLDR”. You practice personal prospecting.
Communication. You write how you speak. You speak clearly with confidence. You talk with brevity. You listen to understand. You are always curious.
Accountability. You are in control of your success. You own your areas of improvement. You do what you say.
Day to Day:
- Prospect, educate, and develop leads to generate sales opportunities
- Identify key players and spark interest of key prospects
- Achieve monthly quotas of meetings completed, and qualified opportunities
- Run client-facing discovery calls
- Partner with Account Executives to execute winning strategies
- Master the tools needed to be successful including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, salesloft, and intent data.
Intellimize is redefining how people think about personalization and optimization. We’re backed by leading early-stage investors, including Amplify Partners, Homebrew, and Precursor Ventures. Intellimize intelligently optimizes websites for revenue-driven leaders. Our machine learning automatically personalizes the buyer’s path to drive more web conversions. On average, our customers achieve 46% lift. We work with great companies like Gong, Drift, Snowflake, Sumo Logic, Tableau, Snowflake, Unilever, and many more.
We believe everything we do flows from two things: making our customers wildly successful and having this be the best professional experience of our lives. This company is based on our customers achieving their goals, getting promoted, and getting up on stage saying great things about our work together. We're headquartered in San Mateo, CA. This role can be permanently remote virtually anywhere in the U.S.
For this role, the estimated base salary range is $60,350-$83,000. The actual base salary will vary based on various factors, including market, geography and individual qualifications objectively assessed during the interview process. The listed ranges above are a guideline, and the base salary for this role may be modified.
Additional to base salary, your compensation package will include additional components such as equity, sales incentive pay and benefits.
Being a diverse, equitable and inclusive company drives our ability to make our customers successful and to create a great professional experience for our people. Our goal is to uphold an inclusive environment at Intellimize where all people are equally respected and valued. We welcome applicants of any national origin, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, marital status, parental status, socioeconomic status, disability, and veteran status.