Digital Marketing Manager
Nautilus is building artificial intelligence to advance the efficiency of ocean commerce. We deliver technology to help shipping companies minimize fuel consumption, maximize operational efficiency, and optimize fleet performance. By arming ship owners and operators with real-time predictive decision support, Nautilus is reducing greenhouse gas emissions and making global trade sustainable.
Ocean shipping consumes over $100 billion dollars of fuel every year, and up to 30% of it can be saved. For owner-operators, reliance on manually collected and analyzed data makes it difficult to optimize fleet performance in real-time. By providing a unified data platform that leverages machine learning, Nautilus helps its clients make better decisions to maximize the return on each ship and every voyage. For our clients, this means they drive closer collaboration, greater transparency, and stronger accountability across their global teams every day.
You’re not looking to work in an established corporate company. You don’t want to be a cog in a machine. You relish the challenge of working at a scale-up where you have to work out how to solve the problems facing you.
You want to work at a mission-driven company that is making a genuine difference to the world. You care about the environment and you’d feel proud to know you’re helping reduce carbon emissions in the shipping industry. As a bonus, you know a bit about the maritime sector, or you’ve got an interest in the ocean.
You love all aspects of digital marketing, and like the variety it offers, especially in a scale-up. You like the fact that you’ve got a huge number of different things to do, and that you’re the one who can decide how they get done.
But in particular, you’ve got experience running effective paid media campaigns; developing and implementing SEO strategies; managing organic social media; and reporting on the real impact of all marketing activities.
You blend an analytical, numbers driven approach with a creative mindset. You’re equally happy creating a marketing report as you are drafting a social post or creating a graphic. But you’re also more than willing to try your hand at whatever needs doing to solve the immediate problem, even if you don’t have the experience.
You’re very happy working as part of a team, but being responsible for your specific tasks. You get satisfaction from being given a problem to solve without always being told how to solve it.
Outcomes for the Role.
- Develop and implement our website’s SEO strategy to increase relevant traffic
- Manage our paid social and PPC activity to increase awareness and increase conversions
- Create organic social media posts and manage our organic social media channels
- Create social media graphics using existing templates
- Manage our marketing reporting and analytics through Hubspot and Google Analytics
- Maintain the website, ensuring the site is optimised for SEO and conversions
- Provide local marketing support where needed
- Manage our conversion tracking using Google Tag manager, Dealfront and Hubspot
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing for a B2B company, ideally at the start-up or scale-up stage
- Fluent English speaker with flawless writing skills
- Demonstrable experience of managing SEO for a B2B company
- Very good writing skills in a range of formats, from social posts to blogs
- Experience using Hubspot, especially the reporting and analytics features
- Experience of the entire Google product suite, especially Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Ads and Google Search Console
- Deep experience with SEMRush or equivalent (Ahrefs)
- Experience of running LinkedIn and Twitter advertising campaigns generating demonstrable ROI
- Certified in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Some experience of graphic design software such as Figma or Adobe Photoshop
- BONUS: Maritime industry experience or exposure!
Our core values.
Get ready to join a group of diverse, smart, talented, and driven individuals. We are looking for people who are motivated by environmentalism and a future where shipping is sustainable and safe. A team member joining Nautilus is...
- We’re THOUGHTFUL, with a bias towards action.
- We’re an INCLUSIVE crew, and we are not passengers along for the ride.
- We’re DIRECT and we ask the tough questions.
- We EMPATHIZE with humanity.
Location: Singapore [Hybrid].
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.