Engineering Lead, Send
What You'll Be Responsible For
- Noyo is rapidly expanding its carrier network by extending its platform to easily integrate any carrier that can support the EDI 834 standard. Noyo will provide a modern API-driven experience for its customers to connect with nearly any insurance carrier. The Send Team is responsible for building the architecture and applications to support this.
- You will design, build, and maintain the services, internal tools, and products that are owned by the Send Team.
- You will spend the majority of your day building products. You will often be tasked with solving a problem rather than just implementing a specific solution.
What You'll Be Collaborating On
- You will work closely with other engineers on the team, our architect, and our CTO to build new features from ideation to launch and beyond. This includes collaborative designing, programming, and code reviews.
- You will work directly with a product manager from the Noyo Product Team and cross-functional stakeholders to design the product you are building and validate the product is truly solving impactful problems.
- As a senior member of the team, you will provide technical mentorship to other engineers on the team. You should enjoy coaching and making your teammates better.
What Experiences You'll Need
- You have built modern web applications in a product-driven environment. You should feel comfortable balancing risk, speed, and quality in your development process.
- You have worked in an agile environment with continuous integration, along with rigorous logging and monitoring practices in a production environment.
- Preferably you have experience in the employee benefits or healthcare industry and have experience working with standards like LDEX and EDI 834.
- Minimum of 7 years of full-time professional experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of full-time professional experience in a Tech, Team, or Project lead role practicing agile software development.
- Relevant practical experience or Bachelor's degree in an engineering field
What We Can Teach You
- You do not need direct experience working with our exact tech stack (Python, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud Platform) if you have experience in a similar modern tech stack.