Head of Corporate Product Marketing
- Own the overall product narrative for Plaid and drive coordinated GTM strategy to execute on it.
- Lead all Product Marketing for centralized platform products at Plaid, and provide matrixed mentoring ("be the spiritual leader") to all other PMMs embedded within the different Plaid goal based teams.
- Distilling down customer insight, market data and industry trends to create a compelling product positioning narrative
- Creating a culture where Product Marketing is the voice of the customer and establishing that credibility with the Product teams
- Identify the most impactful problems across the organization with a relentless focus on solving
- Build a PMM team that has an active voice in Product and Market Strategy
- Deeply connect with customers to understand their needs and areas of continued innovation
- Collaborate closely with Brand, Content and Growth Marketing to help drive a cohesive strategy
- Demonstrates technical expertise, business acumen and creativity
- The ability to inspire with a narrative and mission statement both internally and externally so Product Marketing is clearing the path for a successful execution of the product strategy
- Strong leadership and ability to inspire the team and build a world class culture
- Someone with a deep product understanding and ability to thrive in a developer oriented organization
- Experience running a PMM team at an organization with a B2B selling motion
- Nice to have- knowledge of the FinTech ecosystem and the key players within the market