GTM Lead - Identity and Fraud verification
- Own the go-to-market strategy for the Identity and Fraud verification GBT (goal-based team) , and inspire and lead both your team and cross-functional partners to grow the business by executing on that strategy
- Lead the Product Marketing and Sales Specialist teams for the Identity and Fraud verification GBT , establishing clear metrics for success.
- Distill customer insight, market data and industry trends to inform your strategy to drive revenue growth, and pair with a compelling product positioning narrative to support the strategy.
- Create a culture where your team is the voice of the customer and builds that credibility with the Product teams, and where the broader sales organization trusts your team as product and market experts
- Identify the most impactful problems/opportunities across the organization blocking revenue growth and find the best solution
- Deeply connect with customers to understand their needs and opportunities for continued innovation
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Sales Enablement, Brand, Content and Growth Marketing to help drive a cohesive strategy
- Sits at the intersection of technical curiosity, business strategy, and glint-in-the-eye creativity, and is able to use those skills to be a force multiplier within the organization, getting the whole organization to pull in the same direction.
- Has demonstrated successes (and failures!) at driving go to market strategy in lean, fast moving environments. Can create new strategies or pivot existing ones, not just grow large established business lines.
- Thrives bringing clarity to ambiguity. Strives for the bare minimum of process to make things efficient.
- Can inspire teams internally and externally, balancing a compelling vision with clear next steps
- Possesses broad and varied experience across multiple functional roles. The ideal candidate likely has operated a GM scaling a startup business, or leading a highly leveraged and strategically influential product marketing team
- Is constantly hungry for deeper product understanding, and can operate well in a developer oriented organization
- Experience leading teams in organizations that operate with a B2B selling motion
Something looks off?