Head of Global Brand Marketing
- Lead and drive the vision for a multi-faceted brand team, both those who report directly and matrixed across the organization, empowering Brand Marketing, Brand Design, Social and Events to tell our best possible stories.
- Build a comprehensive strategic plan for measuring the value of brand awareness, and improving it over time through brand architecture, brand positioning, messaging strategy, tone of voice and visual identity.
- Develop and lead brand awareness campaigns that drive both short term sales success and long term value.
- Act as the catalyst for driving our brand ethos through everything we do at Plaid. Brand should be literally and figuratively at the center of our marketing efforts.
- Develop strong agency partnerships and vendor relationships to be able to take on big campaigns with high production valueFoster an environment of curiosity and creativity that brings out the best in everyone.
- Foster an environment of curiosity and creativity that brings out the best in everyone.
- Thoughtful and methodical with a healthy dose of wild eyed creativity.
- Excellent storytelling skills and the ability to tease out the highest level ‘why’.
- Able to execute in a matrixed organization with many competing priorities.
- Proven strength in communication, presentation and influence.
- Has proven experience at nurturing new brands - not just optimizing existing ones.
Something looks off?