Account Manager - Start Up
What Excites You
- Own the overall relationship with your portfolio of high priority customers.
- Build relationships with developers and founders to retain and grow revenue.
- Drive product upsells and lead the commercial negotiations for contract renewals.
- Help customers integrate and launch on Plaid.
- Partner with Marketing and Product to creatively problem solve and run experiments to maximize revenue and product adoption.
- Key success metrics are answering customer inbound questions, driving revenue and product adoption, and customer happiness.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement strategies that increase customer product adoption, engagement, and growth at scale.
What Excites Us
- High degree of work ethic, team mentality, coachability and a “how can we” vs. “we can’t” attitude.
- Customer empathy and deep desire to see customers succeed.
- High technical and business acumen with a desire to get technical and the ability to learn the ins and outs of Plaid's APIs.
- A strong business generalist with a passion and intuition for what makes startups successful (ie strong product sense).
- Interest in financial services and technical products; a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Ability to work with all types of people and build long-lasting relationships.
- 2+ years of experience working with customers or internal stakeholders.
Something looks off?