Sales Operations & Compensation, Revenue Operations
- Create and maintain variable compensation plans that align with business goals and motivate teams.
- Ensure plans are competitive, easy to understand, and scalable.
- Administer and manage compensation plans via Captivate IQ (e.g., monthly commissions processing, reconciliation, and reporting). Ensure payouts are accurate and that plans are administered in an equitable and transparent fashion.
- Conduct ongoing monitoring of compensation impact and alignment with objectives. Identify, recommend and implement approved changes to compensation plans.
- Act as the first point of contact for all compensation related inquiries from the Revenue team.
- Partner with RevOps and key Revenue stakeholders to improve and automate manual or inefficient workflows and processes.
- Create and maintain documentation regarding our policies, processes, and engagement rules; help enforce "compliance" at all levels.
- A passion for financial services innovation
- 3-5 years of relevant sales operations & compensation experience
- Ability to build productive and positive relationships across the organization at all levels
- Ability to independently drive consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- Knowledge and experience working in variable compensation programs. Strong knowledge of Captivate IQ preferred.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills. SQL knowledge is a plus.