Machine Learning Intern (PhD)
- Build products with real impact: your work will touch tens of millions of end-users, the best applications in FinTech, and major U.S. financial institutions
- Passionate about applying machine learning at scale to real-world problems
- Designing and interpreting experiments to measure the impact of new features on Plaid
- Deep understanding of statistical techniques and modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical models, such as classification, clustering, deep neural network and natural language processing
- Strong product intuition and excitement to work fast and iteratively
- Strong familiarity with Python, and ability to code and iterate independently on top of data infrastructure tools like Jupyter notebooks, standard ML libraries, Spark, etc
- Master/PhD degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research, Economics, or a closely related field graduating in either December 2024 or May 2025.