CRA Compliance Analyst
- Implementation of a Compliance Management System to manage Plaid’s credit-related business’s compliance with the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable federal, state and local consumer financial protection laws
- Partner with Plaid’s Credit business, as well as other internal stakeholders across Plaid, including product managers, engineers, designers, and risk and legal teams
- Be responsible for drafting, maintaining, and implementing corporate policies, implementing and delivering effective training programs, managing consumer complaints and disputes, performing risk assessments, identifying control gaps, and driving any required remediations
- Identify, document and optimize critical processes to enable scale, conduct risk assessments, and support audits
- Ensure that Plaid is building a compliant business from the ground up
- 4-6 years of experience in an CRA-related role. This includes experience building out policies and procedures, training, managing consumer inquiries and disputes, etc.
- At least 3 years working at a CRA.
- Advanced knowledge of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, along with in-house experience implementing and administering those requirements.
- Familiarity with consumer protection rules and regulations, including UDAAP and GLBA.
- Familiarity with the controls and processes related to handling consumer issues in the financial services industry, including complaints, disputes, and fraud prevention.
- Ability to quickly grasp and evaluate complex concepts, including global business and regulatory matters.
- You’ve worked at a fintech or other nimble organization and know what it takes to get things done in that kind of fluid environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills with impeccable attention to detail.
- CRCM or other relevant professional qualifications are a nice to have.
- Experience engaging in internal/external audits and/or regulatory examinations is a nice to have.
- Experience working with bank partners and/or bank compliance teams is a nice to have.