- Own & accelerate revenue growth by leading efforts to scale existing target markets, develop new markets, and unlock new use cases combining product, sales and marketing into a holistic Payments GTM strategy & narrative.
- Partner closely with Product on our roadmap to ensure we’re building the right solutions for our current and future target markets.
- Partner closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure we are meeting our collective goals across adoption and revenue.
- Drive step-function improvements via strategic initiatives across the full funnel of the product lifecycle and go-to-market activities (e.g. product, marketing, sales, account management).
- Represent and own the ‘voice of the customer’ and target market approach across our Payments business unit.
- Influence cross-functionally across Product, Design, Sales, and Growth to drive alignment on GTM strategy, narrative, and priorities.
- 7+ years in product partnerships, product marketing, strategic sales / account management, corporate development, growth or other strategic GTM role at a B2B software company.
- Experience in fintech, financial services, and payments/money movement; excitement about building the future of payments in the N.A / E.U markets by accelerating the adoption of alternative payment methods.
- Strong presence and verbal communicator – comfortable engaging with leaders at the largest fintechs, financial institutions, PSPs and payment players globally.
- Outstanding written communication skills – comfortable developing marketing and sales collateral that resonates with payment professionals, as well as articulating our strategy with internal stakeholders (e.g. business cases, strategic analyses).
- Highly analytical – comfortable working with data, evaluating ROI, reviewing dashboards, clearly scoping data asks to technical counterparts.
- Thoughtful strategic thinker with a bias for action and a creative mind; comfortable operating in a fast-moving environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Desire to engage deeply with cross-functional partners across Product, Design, Sales, and Growth.