Experienced Technical Program Manager - Platform
- Strategic Leadership: Supporting a complex portfolio of programs which are one of Plaid’s top priorities in 2023/2024 and critically important to our customers
- Data-Driven Analysis: Using data to develop a deep understanding of your problem space, analyze opportunities and assess your solutions for impact
- Platform Excellence: Delivering platforms that are not just highly available and performant, but also maintain the highest standards of security and compliance.
- Technical Excellence: Spearheading the elevation of technical maturity and reliability across the organization by creating frameworks and metrics that make the right investments obvious.
- Organizational Impact: Collaborating cross functionally with a diverse set of internal stakeholders, driving transformative changes including developing best practices, fostering education, and innovating on internal processes.
- Collaborative Strategy: Acting as the connecting tissue between diverse teams, ensuring shared vision and alignment for strategic initiatives.
- Effective Program Management: Skillfully navigating complex projects by setting clear objectives, pinpointing challenges, crafting solutions, and monitoring progress against set timelines.
- 7+ years of technical program management, software engineering, product management or analytical experience
- Deep understanding of cloud economics, financial planning/forecasting, and/or experience using analytics toolsets (SQL, BI tooling, etc)
- Experience leading execution across highly ambiguous infrastructure, API, and Platform programs, with experience making technical trade-offs balancing business needs and technical constraints.
- Willingness to dig into technical details to understand our owned and dependent systems’ capabilities and roadmaps, and proactively identify risks and dependencies.
- A passion for quality and insights into the habits, behaviors, and principles that uphold it in a healthy development process.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to drive alignment, goal clarity, role understanding and long-term healthy relationships across team bounds.
- Demonstrated commitment to take accountability and responsibility for the success of work.
- Highly adaptable, driven individual who has excellent judgment across many dimensions