Head of Creative
- Develop a world-class creative team with a vision and structure that cultivates top talent and meets the needs of a growing organization.
- Build, mentor, and manage a cross-functional team of creatives—owning the personal and professional development of these individuals.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and outside agency partners to set the creative strategy to bring the brand to life across initiatives, channels, and products. Use this strategy to guide the priorities and output of the creative team.
- Manage a team of creatives to execute across all major creative projects across web, mobile, audio, social, digital, content, video and experiential.
- Partner with project managers and producers to operationalize creative production to develop a system that allows for agility, empowers creatives to do their best work, and brings forward business growth.
- Work with leaders to identify and prioritize key initiatives to support Plaid’s growth and experience for our target customers
- Partner closely with channel owners to build a consistent end-to-end brand experience across marketing touch-points and mediums.
- Partner closely with product design to ensure consistency of the overall experience of our brand.
- Develop an iterative approach to creative to cultivate a testing culture for creative assets to drive performance improvements.
- Cultivate ownership of marketing initiatives and performance across the creative team through iteration, experimentation, and subject matter expertise in products and/or channels.
- Inspire creativity across the organization to drive innovation and calculated risk-taking to position Plaid as the trusted leader and win the hearts and minds of prospects, customers and consumers.
- 10+ years of relevant work in creative field with a portfolio of results-driven work that shows diversity of experience across both online and offline marketing.
- Led an in-house creative team that has developed full funnel creative campaigns for across awareness through acquisition.
- Experience in performance marketing across channels.
- Experience with brand management/design.
- Experience working for an agency and in-house experience.
- 5+ years of people management and mentorship experience.
- Experience with marketing campaigns across mediums—web, OOH, print, social, video, internal collateral (e.g. presentations)—across the funnel (awareness, conversion, advocacy, etc.).
- Experience with B2B and B2C brands. Have worked in Tech (financial services not required - but a plus)