Account Manager - Banking and Wealth
- Own the overall relationship with our banking, wealth, and insurance customers, identifying key stakeholders and building relationships with influencers and the core team interacting with our solutions.
- Manage partnership, commercial, and technical topics; develop and implement strategies that increase customer product adoption, engagement, and growth at scale to drive revenue.
- Own revenue targets, which includes identifying and closing new upsell opportunities and leading commercial negotiations for contract renewals.
- Be a strategic advisor and product consultative guidance on Plaid and industry best practices as customers build and scale their applications.
- Be a champion for our customers and work with our internal Plaid teams to translate customer feedback into product insights; partner with key customer stakeholders to ensure alignment between their business and product priorities and Plaid’s.
- Partner and collaborate with internal cross-functional counterparts such as Sales, Partnerships, Support, Risk, Legal, Finance, Commercial, Engineering, Product, and Business Operations.
- 3+ years of quota carrying account management experience; ideally with large enterprise organizations.
- Ability to collaborate closely with Plaid’s technical team to ensure customer launches are timely and successful; previous B2B technology experience is a strong plus.
- Deep customer empathy and desire to see our customers succeed.
- Ability to quickly understand new technologies and become a subject matter expert in Plaid’s APIs in order to convey complex information simply to our customers.
- Interest in financial services and technical products; grit, enthusiasm, and a high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Excitement to work in a high-growth, ever-changing environment and to help build processes and tools as needed.
- Adaptable and capable of working with all types of people and roles to build long-lasting relationships.