Senior Growth Marketing Manager
- Management and optimization of Meta advertising (both static and dynamic ads) as well as the product feed that powers various ad experiences
- Contributing to the overall success of the Performance Marketing team by driving other initiatives such as SMS, influencer partnerships, direct mail programs, PR, etc.
A typical day at Primary might include:
- Managing and optimizing direct response ads on Meta, directly from the native ad platform.
- Using various analytics tools / dashboards to guide optimizations across Meta
- Developing new Meta ad creative in support of product launches, key style back in stocks, or other seasonal and promotional programs.
- Planning shared mail insertions and partnering with design team to brief and execute upcoming creative.
- Attending and contributing to various cross functional meetings, from photography reviews to seasonal planning meetings to monthly hindsights.
- Managing SMS marketing channel, including a targeted text for a new sale / event
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience
- Robust understanding of the Meta ads platform, ideally with experience managing campaigns in support of direct response e-commerce objectives at high daily spends
- Strong proficiency with analytics and working in excel
- General curiosity and excitement to solve problems
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong ability to partner on creative development
Strong candidates may also have
- Experience with the Shopify platform
- Experience with SMS marketing
- Some working SEO knowledge (on and off site)
- Influencer and partnership marketing experience
- Off-line marketing experience (print, events, etc.)