Production Technician Temp (R2279)
What you'll do:
- Support and perform assembly, testing and configuration of aircraft systems such as: Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Avionics, Ground Control Stations (GCS), Ground Support Equipment (GSE), Ground Data Terminals (GDT), and electronics.
- Assist in troubleshooting, component removal/replacement and testing and documentation while utilizing approved technical publications, maintenance standards and approved procedures.
- Trim, Paint, and Bodywork UAV Components.
- Assemble, Test, and Support engine ground runs and break-ins.
- Modifications or repairs to composite components if needed.
- Coordinate with and assist other team members to ensure on-time delivery of aircraft.
- Interpret engineering drawings, diagrams as well as work instructions and manuals related to all part fabrication.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience in a combination of Aircraft Production/Manufacturing including but not limited to Composite Layup, Avionics fabrication, Avionics Installation, Aircraft Final Assembly, Ground Support ETC.
- Possess superior time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills with the ability to interface cooperatively with departmental personnel and customers.
- Strong safety work ethic – recognizes the importance of properly handling hazardous materials, chemicals, tools, etc.
- Strong computer skills; knowledgeable in MS software programs, and other relevant computer applications involving production.
- Analytical and problem-solving approach with the continual pursuit of perfection.
- Must be able to work in a continually changing environment with the ability to change direction quickly to support departmental needs.