Fleet Engineer (R1898)
What You'll Do:
- Establish a 24/7 engineering reach-back capability for internal and external V-Bat customers
- Conduct cross-functional coordination to ensure internal aircraft are properly configured and spared to support internal customer requirements
- Coordinate with technical writers and the maintenance team to develop and maintain accurate UAS maintenance manuals
- Support internal research and development projects
- Support UAS upgrades which facilitate greater ease of sustainment and maintenance actions
- Support analysis which leads to accurate sparing solutions for the UAS
- Support development and dissemination of service bulletins and work instructions related to internal UAS hardware
- V-Bat Aircraft Sustainment
- Engineering experience, including support of research and design efforts.
- Significant experience and excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent skills in time management, organization, and cross-functional coordination.
- Ability to manage advanced projects consisting of multiple interrelated projects, in a manner that is largely self-directed.
- Excellent verbal and written ability.
- BS in an engineering field
- 5+ years in an engineering role.
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)
- Experience writing technical documents supporting hardware users and maintainers
- Familiarity with rapid engineering response processes for fielded hardware