Aviation Maintenance Manager (R2275)
What You'll Do:
- Lead a maintenance organization which conducts organizational maintenance on company owned Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS) and associated Ground Support Equipment (GSE).
- Refine and maintain written training and certification requirements for maintenance personnel.
- Staff and train the maintenance department with sufficient qualified personnel to provide daily maintenance for company owned UAVs and GSE.
- Coordinate the development, publishing, and configuration management of maintenance manuals and troubleshooting tasks for use by maintenance personnel.
- Identify Line Replaceable Units (LRU) and define LRU kits which should be included in maintenance manuals and orderable via the company’s supply system.
- Develop a company-wide daily maintenance tracker/prioritization dashboard.
- Sustain a software system to track aircraft logbooks, parts, maintenance actions, and other pertinent maintenance data.
- Project Management experience, including managing schedules, budget, resources, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience with aviation maintenance and operations, including coordinating work across multiple departments.
- Significant experience and excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent skills in leadership, time management, organization, team management.
- Ability to run advanced projects/programs consisting of multiple interrelated projects, in a manner that is largely self-directed.
- Excellent verbal and written ability.
- BS in related field
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certification
- Previous leadership experience with a military maintenance organization
- Experience in field of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)