Senior/Staff UX Design Researcher (R2280)
What you'll do:
- Partner with product program and business teams to solve for customer needs.
- Participate in V-BAT flight operations to identify points of friction, optimize workflows and enhance the user experience of our products through UX research
- Synthesize UX research findings into actionable plans for UX Designers, front-end developers and human factors engineers
- Contribute to the prioritization of features and capabilities based on assessment of user needs
- Design low-fidelity mockups and rapid prototypes for user testing and iteration.
- Collect and synthesize user feedback from V-BAT flight operations
- Conduct competitive and industry research to understand the needs, pain points, and use cases of our customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have delivered as part of a product design team and are skilled in UX research and/or usability testing.
- 3+ years professional design experience, or relevant research and engineering experience.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with ease.
- Strong knowledge of and passion for user-centered design principles.
- Experience designing user experiences, from mockups to functional prototypes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others.
- Creative and excited about working on products to further the Shield AI mission.
- Master's degree in HF, UX, HCI or similar.
- Experience with real-time systems (gaming, robotics, etc.)