Staff Mechanical Engineer (R2292)
Additional responsibilities include:
- Own the architecture, design, and development of new products and subsystems.
- Perform analysis on designs including hand calculations, CAD, and FEA.
- Rapidly design, prototype, and test to validate the robustness and proper performance of designs.
- Lead design reviews.
- Participate in engineering and pre-production product builds.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure the successful development and launch of new products.
- Exemplify technical excellence and be accountable for your work.
- B.S. and/or M.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant experience in mechanical or electro-mechanical product development
- CAD modeling experience
- Working knowledge of FEA principles
- Proficient at tolerance analysis, ANSI drawing standards, and common inspection equipment and methodology
- Familiarity with common manufacturing processes
- A demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others