Fleet Maintenance Tech (R2356)
What You'll Do:
- Conduct organizational-level maintenance on V-BAT unmanned aircraft systems and associated Ground Support Equipment (GSE)
- Comply with written training and certification requirements for maintenance personnel.
- Support the development of maintenance task instructions for inclusion in future maintenance manuals.
- Develop relationships with adjacent organizations to ensure maintenance best practices are in place throughout the organization.
- Comply with the company’s Tool Control, FOD prevention, and HAZMAT programs.
- Experience with aviation maintenance and operations, including coordinating work across multiple departments.
- Significant experience and excellent skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent verbal and written ability.
- A demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding self and others to high standards, and being kind to others.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) Certification
- Experience in the field of Unmanned Aerial Systems (UAS)