Electrical Engineer (R2345)
What you'll do:
- Own and contribute to circuit board and system designs for the VBAT and supporting equipment. These require complex system architectures utilizing custom circuitry. Our designs include processing, power management, analog, digital, RF, controls, sensors, cameras, etc.
- Own and contribute to the design of specific product features while working with cross-functional teams (mechanical, embedded, software, production, supply chain, etc.)
- Contribute to schematic capture, modeling, simulation, analysis, verification,
- debugging, and release to production
- Provide feedback on status of your project schedule and deliverables
- Contribute to and attend cross-functional design reviews
- Work closely with CAD engineering for PCB layout
- Help develop automated test solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You have a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or equivalent (or will be graduating in 2024)
- You have experience as an electrical engineer such as full-time, internship, co-op, engineering club, etc.
- You have experience with: circuit design, schematic capture, component selection, and circuit testing.
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others