Manufacturing Electrical Engineering Intern - Summer 2024 (R2323)
What you'll do:
- Update and maintain work instructions for fabrication, assembly and test of all aircraft.
- Create and update process flows for new revisions of aircraft.
- Update and maintain all MBOMs & Manufacturing routers.
- Review Engineering models and drawings to evaluate Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s).
- Design fixtures and jigs required for manufacturing processes.
- Assist/own tasks associated with closing out NCR’s/RCCA’s.
- Improve the manufacturing process through collaboration with a multi-disciplined team.
- You are an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student expected to graduate in December 2024 or Spring 2025.
- Solid modeling experience (Solidworks preferred, CREO, Catia, NX)
- Ability to create robust instructions within an MES system
- Ability to collaborate between different departments (Production, Quality, Engineering)
- Costpoint ERP and Visual Factory MES experience