Continuous Improvement Engineering Intern - Summer 2024 (R2324)
What you'll do:
- Your project will be to improve some portion of throughput for the V-BAT production line. You will work with your intern manager to identify an area of the production process, develop a plan to improve this area, implement this plan, and report out the data that shows the improvement that has been realized.
- You are an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student expected to graduate in December 2024 or Spring 2025.
- Currently pursuing a degree in engineering, operations, or another analytical field.
- Experience with process analysis, data collection, and optimization.
- Previous internship or research experience.
- Familiarity with lean concepts.