Marketing Design Intern - Summer 2024 (R2332)
What you'll do:
- Work on real projects, meaningful and interesting work, with a mentor to guide you.
- Assist in designing print and digital collateral for the company website, social media, and products
- Collaborate with internal and external teams in the development of event booth designs
- Assist in the redesign of the company website
- Have a great learning experience with a humble, inspiring team.
- Have the opportunity to closely interact with teams from across the organization and learn about the unique practices for effective marketing in the defense industry
- You are an undergraduate, graduate or PhD student expected to graduate in Dec 2024 or Summer 2025
- You have a demonstrated record of working hard, being a trustworthy teammate, holding yourself and others to high standards, and being kind to others
- You are social, articulate, and a self-starter unafraid to take initiative
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, and other website coding formats is a significant plus
- Required skills: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign, Design theory fundamentals, Prepress knowledge
- Photography experience
- Wordpress/CSS/HTML coding
- Adobe Lightroom, Premier, and After Effects