Production Test Engineering Lead (R2291)
What You'll Do:
- Work with cross functional teams to decide on required production processes for VBAT aircraft and associated peripherals.
- Implement production testing, calibration, configuration, provisioning, and human processes.
- Design, build, qualify, maintain, and train others in maintenance and usage of hardware and software tools.
- Utilize sensitivity and statistical analysis & product reliability and performance requirements.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, emphasizing defect management, tooling updates, and practical manufacturing solutions.
- A minimum of 8 years of related experience with a bachelor’s degree; or 5 years and a master’s degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience.
- Strong robotics engineering background, to include at least basic CAD, ability to read electrical diagrams, and basic software competency.
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing and guiding high-performance engineering teams.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies, techniques, and tools, with a focus on manufacturing and system integration
- Experience working in an environment with compliance requirements such as government sales products.
- Experience in lean manufacturing
- Experience in aerospace and/or autonomous systems production
- Embedded systems API experience