Engineering Technician (R2381)
What you'll do:
- Create and verify the quality of engineering deliverables and documentation throughout the design and development cycle
- Act as a subject matter expert in aerospace manufacturing processes and requirements
- Advise design and manufacturing engineers on manufacturing documentation requirements to support stable and capable production processes
- Provide both technical and process guidance to program teams and demonstrate a proactive approach to continuous improvement.
- Address performance issues of product in a timely manner and reports findings along with potential solutions related to the subject at hand.
- Must be able to work in a continually changing environment with the ability to change direction quickly to support departmental needs.
- Minimum 3-5 years of assembly and test experience in a high variability manufacturing environment, preferably in the Aerospace industry.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead development efforts.
- Experience with manufacturing and assembly of composite structures, electro-mechanical products, and wiring harnesses
- Solder experience (IPC-610 & 620 certifications preferred)