Senior Vendor Manager
About the role
Chime is building a world-class Scaled Operations organization, and we believe member support should be built around 3 guiding principles:
- Frictionless product: Use member insights to mitigate member issues with a simple, transparent product
- Self-service: Provide self-service and automated capabilities to help members solve their own problems; create community for members to support each other
- Excellent support: When members do have to contact us, provide them with excellent service.
As a Sr. Vendor Manager, you will join our Operations and Disputes Experience Vendor Management team. Our team manages the operations of our scaled services functions including contact centers and back-office support. We have multiple BPOs across different geographies and are accountable for performance management, compliance, footprint strategy and creating a Chime culture within the centers.
You will help manage the day to day operations of one or more sites for Disputes services. This includes performing deep dives of key performance metrics, helping to facilitate the deployment of new launches, identifying root causes and barriers agents are facing and then implementing solutions. You will need to be self-driven and passionate about improving the agent and member experience. You will work cross functionally with BPO leaders and other internal teams on a regular basis and will need to be able to communicate needs and challenges clearly.
The base salary offered for this role and level of experience will begin at $116,100 and up to $161,300. Full-time employees are also eligible for a bonus, competitive equity package, and benefits. The actual base salary offered may be higher, depending on your location, skills, qualifications, and experience.
In this role, you can expect to
- Run daily and weekly operations reviews and handle KPI management
- Partner with our Disputes Experience and BPO teams to conduct root cause analysis and identify operational process standardization opportunities
- Create ad-hoc operational reports, provide status update on metrics and initiatives, and contribute to the improvement of our reporting systems for KPIs
- Solve complex member service issues and proactively prevent negative service trends
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with employees at every level in the company with all levels of call center operations
- Represent your sites in internal business reviews
- Demonstrate a management system that encourages participation and ownership, along with a continuous focus on action and customer satisfaction
- Conduct all business with the highest ethical and professional standards, representing Chime at all times
To thrive in this role, you have
- 12+ years working in the contact center industry, at or with large-scale BPOs
- A sincere passion and obsession for customers while maintaining a lean, highly productive operation
- Ability to provide open and honest feedback to BPO leaders that drives performance and partnerships
- A track record of delivering results in a fast growing, global contact center environment
- A track record of working autonomously, skilled at implementing new processes and systems, and the ability to influence senior leadership
- Strong oral and written communication, along with a strong analytical mindset
- Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, approx. 25% of the time (post COVID)
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees and helping people grow their savings automatically, we’ve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest and fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, and more!
We’ve built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech and were recently valued at over $25.5B. We’ve raised over $1.7B in funding from leading investors including Sequoia Capital Global Equities, SoftBank Vision Fund 2, General Atlantic, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, DST, Coatue, Iconiq, Menlo Ventures and others.
What we offer
- 💰 Competitive salary based on experience
- ✨ 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits
- 📝 Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- 🏝 Generous vacation policy and company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- 🖥 Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., and delicious snack boxes, too!
- 💚 A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, and inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members and helps us all grow as Chimers and individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects and uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.